Determination quotes I love mean there are a few I follow now & others I have followed & learned from. How do you feel about these quotes? Do they work for you? Let me know whether they are an inspiration in your life!
I started using discipline in my life early on. I let it work through my life before anything else. Will you make it work for you?
Discipline gives you direction & purpose. I found out that learning of self discipline gets you in so much trouble if you aren’t making it work with you as opposed to making it work against you. Do you have discipline for yourself? For kids now, I have seen a lot of kids who like to talk back who find out later on that they end up in places like jail or out on their own because they have their mind to use with their mouths. I use to get into trouble just by not letting my conscience be disciplined also.
I love this quote as it reminds me of what can happen from doing so much in the wrong. So I believe in this quote a lot. Tell me about what this quote has done for you!
5) This quote has always taken care of me because I was getting others to tell me what I did wrong which after a while made me change. Do you find yourself this way? I love to have discipline of myself which brings me so much power & love for others. It drives me to know what I need to do everyday while working or teaching peers or kids something new in their lives. Their lives mean something to me & they appreciate it. You as parents should have discipline & show your kids how to be disciplined also. Have you learned how to discipline your kids as well as you have disciplined yourself? Give me your thoughts!
6) As I was explaining in the last quote here, families need discipline in order to create a foundation where their kids know how to act, have good friends, etc. We all hate failure, but we have it constantly & learn from it. Discipline for me was being out on my own after staying out of trouble with others & learning about how grownups defined discipline & their success. Will you be able to do the same to find your success? We work on building foundations when having friends, so having discipline is the same way but need determination in order to keep from letting failure burn you down. Is this the life you have been wanting?
7) Discipline demands dedication & your attention to everything you do in life. Struggling & making this happen will create the discipline you need in your life. I am using this quote to tell you about what I did to get discipline in my life as I struggled & used what I needed to become the person I believe in now. I had such a screwed up life anyway & playing sports by competing against others disciplined me in what I found to help me become productive later on. Work is what you need in life later on & you can make friends anywhere you go. Your life is what carries you from 1 place to another. As you learn more of yourself, you will find the work you want to do which carries you to a life with friends you will be in contact with the rest of your life. Do you struggle to make your life meaningful? Will you change if you aren’t in that place to become disciplined?
8) Discipline is for mothers always as they are left to be with their children & babies who need their support always. This quote is for learning about my woman & other women who have or are going to become mothers soon. This is made especially for you mothers to be or mothers already making choices again & learning from them if they are mistakes later on. This discipline quote is to keep you all wanting to be mothers & have a family that means so much to you. Live & love is the discipline you need here! Does this quote help you in your times of need? Motherhood is a very trying experience in a woman’s life as she has to do lots of incredible tasks & entertain her kids or put them to sleep for napping as she rests after a day of hard & tedious mind-bending work.
9) As discipline brings families together with all kinds of messages, fathers may not know that they have a lot of power in their bodies to correct their children. Using this quote & knowing I am a Christian, I have had to learn more about how I teach kids about morals & discipline which kids need a lot of. I am giving you fathers a quote that will hope to help you remember about how anger & discipline through God who is lord of our lives. He has brought us up to be all knowing in his ways which don’t hurt or make our children so scared of us that they don’t want to have us fathers around. These actions also change the lives & minds of our loved ones, especially the wife or girlfriend we have that we care & love for so much. I learned this in my younger life when everything was being taught to us all as kids in a classroom. Fathers with this discipline are very good to their wives & children as they know how to teach them love & how to care for others in their lives. Can you as a father have this kind of discipline with your family & others?
10) I can relate to this quote of discipline & unconditional love as it is needed in all our lives for us to feel loved & know we can learn from our mistakes which are relating to who we become later on. Kids need it the most as they grow up in order for them to know that they are loved no matter what they do. The parents also need to teach that kid of theirs discipline so they aren’t getting into as much trouble as kids nowadays have made a life of headaches & being notoriously lost & disassociate themselves from the public. I was getting a lot of unconditional love through my mom a lot & my dad finally later on found out what it was too. I do appreciate what they both have done for me. Thanks mom & dad for doing what was right for me! Can you say that about your parents & the way they treated you as you were growing up?
11) I have found out that this quote of discipline trains me to be all I can be so I can deal with life everyday on the outside when talking to people at a store or in person or wherever it may be. I found out that others treat you like you treat them. The only thing about doing this is to be able to be stronger than others when they just retaliate against you. This is showing the discipline of your mind & showing self respect also. Discipline for me has never been easy & having to accept what I have done to others has changed me for the better. I have learned how to become & be who I am now as before growing up. Are you in touch with discipline in order to deal with life everyday? Will it make you try harder when showing others you are stronger & have more discipline than they do? Give me your thoughts about your daily life!
This picture defines self discipline & what it does for you as you go through life everyday. My daily life has been about control, willpower, having goals, exercising my daily thoughts for the good, always changing my behaviors when I had bad ones all the time, being stronger than others, having unwavering thoughts in order for me to work with others all the time, etc. I do know it was hard to become all this & make my life a better one through daily discipline. I had coaches of my parents, cops I dealt with in troubles IO had, Christians at church who would help me in times of need & bring me through when I was down, learning how to resist the power I have when working out, being competitive & taking action when getting lied to from others who want to start trouble. Do you have complete control & consider yourself disciplined in all areas of life? Tell me about your experiences in life! I will listen to them & help you in your life as needed.
13) Discipline is especially for Christians who are living examples of how to be living for God & making their families like God, also. This is me as I was growing up & becoming God’s servant, trying to learn of success & knowing who & what to do in all situations. I learned to have discipline when angry & when I wanted to tell others off. It helped some, but was silent more from having my mom talk for me all the time. I had discipline & respect for her as she loved who she was & me as a kid am needed to know & learn from my elders whether they were parents or people I was around all the time. I gained knowledge & learned about patience & not getting into conflicts much. I know there are a lot of people who aren’t Christians & have been around others who say they are. If you were a person around one who said they were & acted & were different than that, know that we as Christians will make mistakes too. Some are less knowledgeable & haven’t had as much learning about God & his ways because they don’t understand that god wants us as his friend as well as you would when looking for others on this earth to be friends too. Hope you will take this with a grain of salt to forgive & let bygones be bygones for all who have misbehaved when should have been totally good & know themselves & act that way too.
Leaders need discipline as they work hard to help others in what they do. Those in marketing need to have discipline to give focus & help others throughout each & every aspect that they know. Marketing leaders need to be knowledgeable, not just in their market, but in knowing others they can refer their customers to in order to train them as they make their living off of what they know. Giving of yourself like I am in all areas provides knowledgeable & informational subjects which train people interested in things they want & need to know by questions they provide after they have made a purchase as well. I love this quote as I deal with people in so many aspects of business to create my own traffic leads & live the life I am & have believed in now & in the future. Have you been taken? I am quite happy with what I do too! Help me to help you.
Success is the determining factor of the discipline you have in your life. I have been successful in most everything I do & keep trying by getting up again all the time to try new things as I learn more about discipline & being successful. Everyone is successful through life, but discipline is needed for training through schools, through life & parents that kids come from in families that life has dealt them. I was brought up very good & my parents never hurt me at all. They disciplined me when I was bad whenever I did get into trouble at times. I got punished, but now we have others in government positions who think they can control who we are & what we make our kids learn too. There is not much we can do unless we change what has been brought before us like social services & get a petition going that changes the way they work. Discipline can be taught many ways as babies are brought up to be infants & trained before they get to be school age. This is what success in every aspect is as parents make mistakes at home & work also. I hope you all have got a lot out my post here on discipline as I have brought it to you. Thanks & any thoughts or comments made will be answered as they come in!
- How Disciplined Are You? (alexiaisaak.com)
- How To Discipline A Toddler (free-toddlers-activity-and-discipline-guide.com)
- Discipline For Development (free-toddlers-activity-and-discipline-guide.com)
- Discipline: How to Discipline Effectively (drjudygurfein.com)
- The Truth About Dating Someone Who Has Kids (thenew1037.cbslocal.com)
- What’s Your First Thought When You Hear the Word “Discipline?” – Hebrews 12:6 (dianneguthmuller.com)
- Wise Parenting (proverbialthought.com)
- How Parenting Child Development Helps Make You Closer to Your Kids (mathsexcel.com)
- Why Self-Discipline Will Make You Unstoppable (entrepreneur.com)
- Personal Discipline and Family (dysi1825.wordpress.com)