How do you feel about Donald Trump as our president? Donald Trump really acts totally like the government is his throne, his business, his place to spit on all others & consider himself better than us all. He even ridicules his help he brought into this place of his. Does Donald Trump really know that he has run himself down instead of running us into the ground? What lifestyle did Donald Trump have while he was growing up? Did he come from the British or UK with his evil ways? Was Donald Trump rejected & a pathetic bully when he was at school? Donald Trump has no right to be down on anybody but himself! Donald Trump as president surely has decided that we are all losers when he should be thinking that about himself. What a mockery! Where does it say our government went from democratic to full on king & queen with the Whitehouse being his castle? It’s a good thing he can’t kick the senate team out like he can his employees as he acts as if he is an employer. Has anybody tell him that his throne is back at his business he left behind since this money he gets from being president is his only money he retires on. Donald Trump hasn’t changed us; he has changed himself for the worst! Why does he not wake up to reality since he has been living in a fantasy world that he craves so much to be in? Changing us can’t be done, but Donald Trump can keep changing himself right out of office & onto the streets without pay! Try that you miserable old man called president.
Life in the woods is definitely a way to make a pleasurable time. The woods are the most fascinating & desirable places to be alone & be away from others when you are needing moments of peace. You can find out how much you can endure through living with animals & other wildlife. Life in the woods is with you & nature, feeling the most interesting & freshest air around. Being in the woods is better than in the city, where the smog & pollution are around to pollute your body & lungs just as much as if you were smoking. Pictures can be taken of wildlife & possibly the wild animals you wouldn’t notice if in the city because it needs all that freshness that is around. There are positives & negatives around when either living in the city or out in the country. The country is in the woods where there are a lot of trees, leaves, bark & wild plants that are mostly considered herbs for taking care of your health naturally.
There is so much to do in preparation for living in the woods. Life in the woods is made by camping out or even building a log cabin & naturally insulating it. This can be a project by having to collect trees from all over & making logs or just buying the logs already prefabricated. If not, you measure & cut them during the hottest or best time of the year. There is a need for electricity with a generator & even having to learn about hunting to get food & out in the wild to find running water before you make wells to have water when you need it. All these ventures take time with family being together, working together & spending time together as 1 unit if not all family members out doing their own thing. That does also mean learning of wildlife & the dangers along with it. These dangers have to do with wild animals, etc. & knowing how to be well protected before even starting a venture on your own. Do people know the positives & negatives of life in the woods? This is just a start. How much work is involved when preparing to make your life in the woods?
We hear a lot about this saying, “my way or the highway” & never seem to really get this in the world of business. Business is about the owner who controls what is done for the business. The owner is the employer & workers are the employees. Why have we all thought that we would have work our entire lives? We want to work, but other matters seem to take over while we are working which means we aren’t being productive for our employers. These employers we work for only care for my way or the highway as they are trying to make a living for themselves & for others who are willing to make it happen also. As employees, we never seem to understand the meaning of anything when computers have taken over. My way or the highway is meant to get employees to be productive when they want to be paid for that time they are working. I have heard & seen a lot of people in the technology world who complain about having to work outside the U.S.A. These people don’t understand about employers making money for themselves & their business. They also don’t understand about the costs, the profits, what is taken into account for what is made & taxes, etc. If an employer doesn’t keep his business going, then how are employees getting paid & also expecting to go to work every day to have money also? They think that there are businesses everywhere & all of them are confined to where they made their businesses start at. This is all so wrong in their thinking.
My way or the highway is used to have employers encourage their employees to want to keep their jobs & make those jobs as careers & be professional at them as much as possible. Careers that people who have been made employees of a business are expected to perform as professionals & be very good at what they do. My way or the highway shows those career holding people who are professionals, to be bound to that company or business, to produce & make money for that company or business & to keep it going for the employer through other bosses at different levels in that company or business. This standard that so many people in the tech world who have had success & acted very unprofessional in their jobs or professions are & have been less likely to understand about what it is to be great at your job instead of slacking off. My way or the highway is used for the total purpose in showing discipline & getting employees to care about where they are at, making career advances, being paid more for those advances in their professions or careers & producing more for the money they make when they advance to that next level in business & their jobs. Careers & jobs when an employer gives the go to post a job for those career-minded people is giving the employees a chance at testing themselves to advance to the next level if they can do it. This does not mean that this person who gets the job is going to keep it if his/her professionalism waivers in any way, shape or form. This is why their are so many people out of jobs & looking for work or homeless also.
My way or the highway is very appropriate for anyone & everyone who make their way into the business world. Those people who stick to their morals & standards know where they are going in life, making themselves better & remembering what it is like to be at the lowest point in life also. I think it stands to get people who love what they do & the way they do their jobs in their careers or professions, a given, in order to make the money they are seeking. As they are expected to get at the level in their careers, they perform in that structure as they have learned in schooling & been taught when raised in families they know & care about believing in the morals & obligations as they want more of what they are seeking. This is why people are always & need to be at their best when working for companies as employees. I hate to say that kids just starting out who expect to be paid high dollar for almost nothing is very unprofessional as they are not doing anything but messing with their own lives in this saying of my way or the highway. This I think also goes to those people who want to be unruly & act like they own this world when they don’t. They will have needed a lot of discipline as they grow up from babies to young adults & been very well taken care of instead of in lots of fights & confrontations that just bring them to being worthless & uncaring for anything at all.
My way or the highway has a lot of different views & should be looked at in various ways through a lifetime of experiences. A life of experiences will get a person who is trained in looking at this saying all the time, knowing what to do & how to bring something good to what they do, as they make themselves better & look towards something other than just playing all the time. A life of gambling &/or borrowing will bring nothing but aggravation & hell to those who don’t know anything but trying to beat the odds all the time. Rules & regulations are the standards for how this saying becomes a greater force in what we do or say. We need to learn about old myths that can bring us success later on!
Differences or boredom, which are you? Would you rather be bored & the same or different with opinions for you to have choices? Differences help us to become unique & personal. Boredom leaves us wondering what to do with ourselves, where we tend to live & do whatever is on our mind along with becoming the same if not choosing to do or be different in our lives. Differences gives us a choice in our careers or jobs, what we drive, if we live in apartments, houses or mansions depending on our incomes. Boredom can bring you less of yourself, have you in limbo, sleeping or running around with nothing to do. Boredom will get you into trouble or whatever if not learning at an early age. Early ages & doing something to stay interested will bring you more & better choices later on in life. You learn at an early age & will have a tendency to want to try choices too.
These 2 pictures are of differences & whether active or bored to death. 1 is lost in thought & the other is & has made a choice of running to stay fit. Women have to find extracurricular activities to do when having to be responsible with kids, a home, cooking, being alone all day without their husbands or even having jobs or careers. Teenagers are less involved in what they do with their lives & become bored out of their minds as they are over active & are always thinking about what’s going outside as opposed to class inside when needing an education. An education for teenagers & children are needed to have when they become adults & have to know math, learn to be disciplined with their jobs or at home being helpful when needed. These are learning experiences until getting out on their own to college, to work, playing sports, etc. When married, you need to have choices in how you look out in public, what you drive, where you go everyday, what foods you eat, who your friends are, etc. These are the differences in everything we do.
This picture is all about discipline, motivation, sports, fitness, aerobics & trusting others in a team. Everything has to be exactly performed as perfect as possible or that team can be killed or injured which also means being successful or becoming bored from not doing anything either. When bored, you tend to lose interest in everything & just sit there trying to escape the reality of anything at all. This is not good as you lose friends, your lovers in a shared relationship, make bad mistakes that cost you before you know what is happening & your cognitive functioning in your brain leaves you as you neglect to keep it in order. Differences can be good when they are put to good use! Do you make choices to make a difference or bored out of your mind? People really can be very helpful if doing the right thing & asking the right questions.
Believe in what you do & don’t just live for the moment, but live to make it known that you have choices instead of letting it all go to waste! Boredom is very inactive & turns you into a zombie where nothing matters! What do you think of boredom or having choices to make your differences be known?
Determination quotes I love mean there are a few I follow now & others I have followed & learned from. How do you feel about these quotes? Do they work for you? Let me know whether they are an inspiration in your life!
I started using discipline in my life early on. I let it work through my life before anything else. Will you make it work for you?
Discipline gives you direction & purpose. I found out that learning of self discipline gets you in so much trouble if you aren’t making it work with you as opposed to making it work against you. Do you have discipline for yourself? For kids now, I have seen a lot of kids who like to talk back who find out later on that they end up in places like jail or out on their own because they have their mind to use with their mouths. I use to get into trouble just by not letting my conscience be disciplined also.
I love this quote as it reminds me of what can happen from doing so much in the wrong. So I believe in this quote a lot. Tell me about what this quote has done for you!
5) This quote has always taken care of me because I was getting others to tell me what I did wrong which after a while made me change. Do you find yourself this way? I love to have discipline of myself which brings me so much power & love for others. It drives me to know what I need to do everyday while working or teaching peers or kids something new in their lives. Their lives mean something to me & they appreciate it. You as parents should have discipline & show your kids how to be disciplined also. Have you learned how to discipline your kids as well as you have disciplined yourself? Give me your thoughts!
6) As I was explaining in the last quote here, families need discipline in order to create a foundation where their kids know how to act, have good friends, etc. We all hate failure, but we have it constantly & learn from it. Discipline for me was being out on my own after staying out of trouble with others & learning about how grownups defined discipline & their success. Will you be able to do the same to find your success? We work on building foundations when having friends, so having discipline is the same way but need determination in order to keep from letting failure burn you down. Is this the life you have been wanting?
7) Discipline demands dedication & your attention to everything you do in life. Struggling & making this happen will create the discipline you need in your life. I am using this quote to tell you about what I did to get discipline in my life as I struggled & used what I needed to become the person I believe in now. I had such a screwed up life anyway & playing sports by competing against others disciplined me in what I found to help me become productive later on. Work is what you need in life later on & you can make friends anywhere you go. Your life is what carries you from 1 place to another. As you learn more of yourself, you will find the work you want to do which carries you to a life with friends you will be in contact with the rest of your life. Do you struggle to make your life meaningful? Will you change if you aren’t in that place to become disciplined?
8) Discipline is for mothers always as they are left to be with their children & babies who need their support always. This quote is for learning about my woman & other women who have or are going to become mothers soon. This is made especially for you mothers to be or mothers already making choices again & learning from them if they are mistakes later on. This discipline quote is to keep you all wanting to be mothers & have a family that means so much to you. Live & love is the discipline you need here! Does this quote help you in your times of need? Motherhood is a very trying experience in a woman’s life as she has to do lots of incredible tasks & entertain her kids or put them to sleep for napping as she rests after a day of hard & tedious mind-bending work.
9) As discipline brings families together with all kinds of messages, fathers may not know that they have a lot of power in their bodies to correct their children. Using this quote & knowing I am a Christian, I have had to learn more about how I teach kids about morals & discipline which kids need a lot of. I am giving you fathers a quote that will hope to help you remember about how anger & discipline through God who is lord of our lives. He has brought us up to be all knowing in his ways which don’t hurt or make our children so scared of us that they don’t want to have us fathers around. These actions also change the lives & minds of our loved ones, especially the wife or girlfriend we have that we care & love for so much. I learned this in my younger life when everything was being taught to us all as kids in a classroom. Fathers with this discipline are very good to their wives & children as they know how to teach them love & how to care for others in their lives. Can you as a father have this kind of discipline with your family & others?
10) I can relate to this quote of discipline & unconditional love as it is needed in all our lives for us to feel loved & know we can learn from our mistakes which are relating to who we become later on. Kids need it the most as they grow up in order for them to know that they are loved no matter what they do. The parents also need to teach that kid of theirs discipline so they aren’t getting into as much trouble as kids nowadays have made a life of headaches & being notoriously lost & disassociate themselves from the public. I was getting a lot of unconditional love through my mom a lot & my dad finally later on found out what it was too. I do appreciate what they both have done for me. Thanks mom & dad for doing what was right for me! Can you say that about your parents & the way they treated you as you were growing up?
11) I have found out that this quote of discipline trains me to be all I can be so I can deal with life everyday on the outside when talking to people at a store or in person or wherever it may be. I found out that others treat you like you treat them. The only thing about doing this is to be able to be stronger than others when they just retaliate against you. This is showing the discipline of your mind & showing self respect also. Discipline for me has never been easy & having to accept what I have done to others has changed me for the better. I have learned how to become & be who I am now as before growing up. Are you in touch with discipline in order to deal with life everyday? Will it make you try harder when showing others you are stronger & have more discipline than they do? Give me your thoughts about your daily life!
This picture defines self discipline & what it does for you as you go through life everyday. My daily life has been about control, willpower, having goals, exercising my daily thoughts for the good, always changing my behaviors when I had bad ones all the time, being stronger than others, having unwavering thoughts in order for me to work with others all the time, etc. I do know it was hard to become all this & make my life a better one through daily discipline. I had coaches of my parents, cops I dealt with in troubles IO had, Christians at church who would help me in times of need & bring me through when I was down, learning how to resist the power I have when working out, being competitive & taking action when getting lied to from others who want to start trouble. Do you have complete control & consider yourself disciplined in all areas of life? Tell me about your experiences in life! I will listen to them & help you in your life as needed.
13) Discipline is especially for Christians who are living examples of how to be living for God & making their families like God, also. This is me as I was growing up & becoming God’s servant, trying to learn of success & knowing who & what to do in all situations. I learned to have discipline when angry & when I wanted to tell others off. It helped some, but was silent more from having my mom talk for me all the time. I had discipline & respect for her as she loved who she was & me as a kid am needed to know & learn from my elders whether they were parents or people I was around all the time. I gained knowledge & learned about patience & not getting into conflicts much. I know there are a lot of people who aren’t Christians & have been around others who say they are. If you were a person around one who said they were & acted & were different than that, know that we as Christians will make mistakes too. Some are less knowledgeable & haven’t had as much learning about God & his ways because they don’t understand that god wants us as his friend as well as you would when looking for others on this earth to be friends too. Hope you will take this with a grain of salt to forgive & let bygones be bygones for all who have misbehaved when should have been totally good & know themselves & act that way too.
Leaders need discipline as they work hard to help others in what they do. Those in marketing need to have discipline to give focus & help others throughout each & every aspect that they know. Marketing leaders need to be knowledgeable, not just in their market, but in knowing others they can refer their customers to in order to train them as they make their living off of what they know. Giving of yourself like I am in all areas provides knowledgeable & informational subjects which train people interested in things they want & need to know by questions they provide after they have made a purchase as well. I love this quote as I deal with people in so many aspects of business to create my own traffic leads & live the life I am & have believed in now & in the future. Have you been taken? I am quite happy with what I do too! Help me to help you.
Success is the determining factor of the discipline you have in your life. I have been successful in most everything I do & keep trying by getting up again all the time to try new things as I learn more about discipline & being successful. Everyone is successful through life, but discipline is needed for training through schools, through life & parents that kids come from in families that life has dealt them. I was brought up very good & my parents never hurt me at all. They disciplined me when I was bad whenever I did get into trouble at times. I got punished, but now we have others in government positions who think they can control who we are & what we make our kids learn too. There is not much we can do unless we change what has been brought before us like social services & get a petition going that changes the way they work. Discipline can be taught many ways as babies are brought up to be infants & trained before they get to be school age. This is what success in every aspect is as parents make mistakes at home & work also. I hope you all have got a lot out my post here on discipline as I have brought it to you. Thanks & any thoughts or comments made will be answered as they come in!
- How Disciplined Are You? (alexiaisaak.com)
- How To Discipline A Toddler (free-toddlers-activity-and-discipline-guide.com)
- Discipline For Development (free-toddlers-activity-and-discipline-guide.com)
- Discipline: How to Discipline Effectively (drjudygurfein.com)
- The Truth About Dating Someone Who Has Kids (thenew1037.cbslocal.com)
- What’s Your First Thought When You Hear the Word “Discipline?” – Hebrews 12:6 (dianneguthmuller.com)
- Wise Parenting (proverbialthought.com)
- How Parenting Child Development Helps Make You Closer to Your Kids (mathsexcel.com)
- Why Self-Discipline Will Make You Unstoppable (entrepreneur.com)
- Personal Discipline and Family (dysi1825.wordpress.com)
Personalities made from food we eat as we have likes & dislikes for everything we eat & do. The foods we eat describe who we are as we leave out foods like vegetables or fruits, not eating in the morning, skipping lunch or just eating snacks all day long. It even personalizes who we are when personalities are made from just eating sugary foods or taking sugar only. I am not talking about having fruits that are sugary because they have natural sugars in them that help your body. Personalities are made by the foods we eat as in moods, how we live, what our activities are, where we go, who we see, & especially our feelings too. Eating foods are so symbolic to how we think also.
Personalities made from food we eat bring us a variety of natural differences for acting, playing, getting stressed, being angry, having health issues, fighting, whether we are socially acceptable or want to step on others toes, etc. This is how our society lives & doesn’t understand that our bodies control who we are & how personalities create us, destroy us, increase our intelligence, give us a better feeling of being together, being stuck inside & not getting out to exercise. Personalities made from food we eat, teach us that we are all so different, in the aspects of how socializing with different races make us not love others for who they are, & leave us wondering whether we need change or be stuck in our ways until we die. Personalities bring self destruction, madness, intensity, love, kindness, caring, or increase who or when we see others. Life is totally incredible when we make it that way. This is our choice & the decisions we make that describe our personality.
Personalities made from food we eat will tell us how energetic we are, how inspirational we are, whether we will sit watching TV & movies, whether we play sports or watch them in person or by entertainment, taking people for who they are in person, how muscular they are for the lives they have made or make among other things. Personalities even are tested by others in school, at home, at work, eating, as we grow, whether we are tall or short, what & where information is or how we acknowledge it, needing to prove things, to get 2nd opinions after being told once already, & accepting what is put in front of us. We love who we are & that is our personality & traits for our future. Life works so differently if we are from the country or in the city, too. Here is another aspect to our personalities & the foods we eat which comes from our blood types also. I will explain that soon too, but on my other blog called Living Healthy. This is where I have my main niche & love & am so full of life there.
Stress is a personality factor in whatever we do & how it makes us perform each day for work, at home or at play. Use this as a guide!
Personalities made from food we eat or drinking wines or having alcohol or drugs will make us think & act differently as we actually are changing who we are by stripping our bodies from what they need. Personalities describe our sexual preferences, & when we want to have it, also the food preferences & what kind of tasting styles we have throughout our lives. Living & loving who we are & what we do makes us incredibly ornery, cocky, sensual, stupid, minding of others, being loving to our family & friends, whether we have true friends or those who use us or we use them, etc. These personalities decide who are leaders, who are followers, those who let their emotions fly, or even how they destroy us through others’ words which get us in trouble also. These types of personalities relate to who we are & what we make of ourselves. Here is a chart for horoscope signs & how they affect our personalities too.
Personalities work as you view this chart of favorite foods, wines, & tasting styles.